- Expertise: All members of our team have extensive experience with data recovery, both using DIY-style software tools and as employees of professional data recovery centers.
- Honesty: We’re motivated by our desire to share objective data recovery reviews that make it easier to pick the best software available, and we never publish untruthful information for profit-seeking reasons.
- Fact-oriented: We focus on facts and not subjective opinions. When we praise data recovery software for good performance, we always have hard data to back up the claim.
- Accessibility: For those not familiar with it, data recovery may seem like an impenetrable topic. To make it more accessible, we always speak in simple terms and keep the needs of our readers in mind.
- Consistency: The review scores we give to data recovery software can be compared with one another because they’re based on a consistent set of review criteria. Read more about how we test software here.
- Open to feedback: Even though we strive to be as accurate as possible, we acknowledge that we’re not perfect, which is why we’re open to feedback from our valued readers.
David Morelo is a professional content writer with a specialization in data recovery. He spends his days helping users from around the world recover from data loss and address the numerous issues associated with it.
When not writing about data recovery techniques and solutions, he enjoys tinkering with new technology, working on personal projects, exploring the world on his bike, and, above all else, spending time with his family.
- TestDisk Review – Can This Repair Tool Recover Lost Files?
- Windows File Recovery Review – Internal Project Made Public
- Wondershare Recoverit for Mac Review – Is It Really Wonderful?
- Undelete 360 Review – Can Unlimited Recovery Outweigh Its Problems?
- Lazesoft Mac Data Recovery Review – This App Belongs in a Museum
Auckland, New Zealand
Jordan Jamieson-Mane is a content writer with a focus on technology-related content. He has spent much of his life studying and working with all types of technology. During his time as a writer, he has written countless articles in the field of data recovery, breaking down complex topics into articles that are easy to understand.
When he's not writing articles on data recovery, Jordan enjoys traveling the world, reading books, and building websites.
- DiskDigger Review – How Much Can It Dig Up?
- DiskGenius Review – Capable but Complicated
- UndeleteMyFiles Pro Review – Barely Recovers Anything
- MiniTool Power Data Recovery Review – How Powerful Is It?
- GetDataBack Pro Review: A Struggle to Get Data Back
Alejandro is a veteran writer with a rich background in technology. He worked part-time in his uncle’s repair and recovery shop as a young boy, and now uses his experience and writing skills to produce content for multiple tech websites – specifically on the topic of data recovery. As an author for Pandora Recovery, he is constantly testing and experimenting with new tools and technology to help his readers find the best software for their needs.
Odysseas is a geek with over three decades of experience in tech who occasionally lost vast amounts of data. “Data” he managed to recover most of the time using various recovery solutions.
Eventually, he joined our team to write about such data loss and recovery scenarios and all related software and methods.
Despite having written thousands of articles and tutorials for various popular outlets, he considers his data-recovery adventures an ongoing learning experience.
Waterford, Michigan, United States
Romana Levko is a freelance content writer with extensive experience in the technology field. She’s been creating dive-deep explainers, how-to articles, and guides to help the average user find simple answers to complex issues.
Her main area of interest has been data recovery on Macs for a long time now. Therefore, through her work, she strives to educate people on various data loss scenarios and help them find hassle-free yet effective solutions for recovering their lost files.
Houston, Texas, United States
Nikolay Lankevich has over 15 years of strong experience in various fields and platform includes Disaster Recovery, Windows XP/7. System analysis, design, application (Inter/Intranet) development, and testing. Provided technical supports on desktop and laptops on Win-XP and Macintosh for about 2000 employees.
Frisco, Texas, United States
Yevgeniy Tolkunov is Hardware Engineer at ACE Data Recovery. Yevgeniy has a Master's Degree in Physics, Information Technology; 15+ years of experience.